Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chapter 5 Notes

Predictions

I predict George will not let Lennie tend rabbits  Lennie killed his pup, which shows that he is not trusting and probably cannot handle small animals like rabbits. I believe George will no longer just Lennie with small animals.


Connections

Like Curley's wife, when I am rambling on about something, I keep asking the person I am talking to if they are listening. Curley's wife asked Lennie if he was paying attention because she wants to make sure he's listening. I tend to do that to because I want to make sure the person I am talking to is listening.

Questions

When Lennie is feeling Curley's wife's hair, I had was confused. Why wouldn't Lennie let go? Why wouldn't he stop holding on? I know Lennie covered Curley's wife because he did not want George to find out, but why would he do something so mean that can be considered rape?

No comments:

Post a Comment